Mobile Legends: Odette, the Swan Princess -Ranked Live Gameplay- [Grandmaster IV]
Build: Enchanted Talisman – Magic Shoes – Concentrated Energy – Ice Queen Wand – Lightning Truncheon – Blood Wings + Flicker Battle Spell + Magic Emblem
Like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Mindereak/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mindereak
All my Mobile Legends videos in one playlist: https://goo.gl/zV8W9r
-THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER-
The winner has been announced on my Facebook and Twitter
How to Enter:
1) Subscribe to my Channel
2) Like this Video
3) Leave your Player ID in the comments (you can also write more of course!)
-The Winner will be picked 100% randomly using https://ytrcp.co/
-The Winner will be announced in 3 days on my FB and Twitter and, if possible, inside of a video too
-I will add the winner ingame using the ID to send the prize
Full Odette Guide: https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=34604
1st Item – Enchanted Talisman: Good Magic Power, some HP, high 20% CDR and very high Mana Regen so we will never run out. Very good item which will allow us to spam our skills for the rest of the game thanks to the high cdr and mana regen provided.
2nd Item – Magic Shoes: Movement Speed and additional 10% CDR.
3rd Item – Concentrated Energy: High HP and Magic Power and a lot of Spell Vamp giving us more survivability and self sustain thanks to our aoe skills.
4th Item – Ice Queen Wand: High Magic Power, more Mana Regen and some Mov. Speed, the Passive will make our skills Slow the enemies, very useful with pretty much all our skills since they can hit in an AOE, most importantly our Ultimate.
5th Item – Lightning Truncheon: Very high Magic Power and Mana Regen, the Passive gives us even more burst damage.
6th Item – Blood Wings: Insane amount of Magic Power and a lot of HP, final touch to give some more survivability and a lot more damage.
Starting Item: 2x Magic Necklace or Hunter’s Knife (useful when you go mid since you will do some solo jungle rotations).
Potion: Magic Potion (Blue), gives some additional Magic Power and useful 5% CDR.
Magic / Magic Assassin: Both these sets are good picks for Odette, pick your favorite one or the one with the higher level.
Flicker: Odette has no mobility skills so Flicker is very good to have and it also has some other utility I will talk about in the tips.
1) The Mage Jungle Buff is nice to have but not a must, this build already has high CDR and Mana Regen so you can do perfectly well even without it.
2) Max your 2nd Skill first, the Cooldown gets lower for each point you put into it.
3) It’s very easy for enemies to stop your ultimate if they have hard cc skills, always try to ult from a safe distance, right after they used their cc or even better while they aren’t paying much attention to you because they are focusing your allies.
4) Don’t move while your ultimate is active or you will stop it. While you are casting your ultimate you can use Flicker to move while still casting the ultimate, it will keep going even if you moved!
5) Your Ultimate makes the bounces from your Passive “better” (to put it in a simple way) so if possible you should throw one, or even more, of your bouncing attacks right before you activate your ultimate.
6) Your 2nd Skill is a very nice CC skill which can potentially lock up to 3 enemies! It’s a hard skillshot to land and it offers many possiblities thanks to the multiple angles and projectiles it fires, try to master it to maximize your success with Odette.
7) Remember that Spell Lifesteal also works on the bounces from your Passive! They will heal you, when you get a lot of Magic Power you will also be able to see the heal numbers.
8) If you don’t use your Passive before it expires and you keep casting skills you can stack your passive up to 3 times so you can get 3 procs in quick succession!
Don’t forget to leave a comment and to rate the video!
Next Video [ML – Yi Sun-shin]: https://youtu.be/A6o4-rIXhog
Previous Video [ML – Natalia]: https://youtu.be/3HRukgLeWdc
Outro Song: Happiness
Song Link: https://youtu.be/QIYD2oeb-4Q
Artist: 7oleK – https://soundcloud.com/7olek
Video Rating: / 5