Mobile Legends: Hilda, the Power of Megalith -Live Gameplay-
Build: Warrior Boots – Thunder Belt – Cursed Helmet – Ancient Ghostatue – Demon’s Advent – Immortality + Purify Battle Spell + Tank Emblem
Like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Mindereak/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mindereak
All my Mobile Legends videos in one playlist: https://goo.gl/zV8W9r
Full Hilda Guide: http://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16569
1st Item – Warrior Boots: Early Mov. Speed and a lot of Armor considering the cheap price you pay (consider buying Tough Boots versus high Magic based enemies).
2nd Item – Thunder Belt: High HP, Good Armor and HP Regen but the best part is its Passive giving us a very strong slow which works extremely well with our skills (read tip number 5 below).
3rd Item – Cursed Helmet: High HP and Magic RES plus continuous AOE Magic Damage around us to increase our damage potential, it will work very well since we will always be in the middle of the action and we can also easily stick to our target.
4th Item – Ancient Ghostatue: High HP, very high HP Regen, nice and useful 5% CDR and it gives 60 Mov. Speed (which is a ton) when out of combat, this works extremely well with the Speed Boost from our 1st Skill making us fly through the map!
5th Item – Demon’s Advent: High HP, Armor and HP Regen, the useful Passive makes enemies who hit us deal less damage on the next attacks.
6th Item – Immortality: High HP and good Magic RES, it also gives us the strong Resurrect Passive so we can be more fearless when we go in.
Starting Item: Hunter’s Knife can be a good pick depending on the situation, it’s certainly not a must.
Potion: Rock Potion (Orange) from the Defense section of the Shop is always the best.
Tank: Easily the best option, nice defensive stats and some useful CDR.
Purify: You will always be in the heat of the action so having this CC break plus some Mov. Speed buff will be useful in many occasions.
1) The Fighter Jungle Buff is very good on Hilda, the 15% CDR is extremely useful to have lower cd on your 1st skill (so you can move around the map very quickly) and ultimate and the additional Slow works well on her skills. If you can get it, go for it!
2) Max your 1st Skill first, it’s your mobility skill which you will use to move around/retreat/engage so it’s important to lower its cooldowan asap.
3) Your 2nd Skill has longer range than your basic attacks and Hilda jumps to the enemy to catch up to him kind of similar to how Alucard does, you can use it to stick to your target. If you time it right you can jump on enemies following them even if they use their mobility skill (Moskov blink, Fanny cable, etc.), this can also be done by timing your 1st Skill hit correctly.
4) Always be active and moving around even if you are just in your lane going in and out of bushes to regen and get your shield, don’t be afraid to get some harass from heroes, go in the bush and get your shield and trade hits with them when you have the shield active.
5) Thunder Belt is extremely good on Hilda because you can get many activations of its Passive because your 2nd Skill can be used 3 times and if correctly spaced you can pretty much get 3 procs just by using it giving you a way to heavily slow and stick to enemies for a long amount of time.
x) More tips on the Full Hilda Guide linked above!
Don’t forget to leave a comment and to rate the video!
Next Video [ML – Alpha]: https://youtu.be/3r3ybuvI7aU
Previous Video [ML – Akai]: https://youtu.be/6kzFy9KSPbo
Outro Song: Happiness
Song Link: https://youtu.be/QIYD2oeb-4Q
Artist: 7oleK – https://soundcloud.com/7olek
Video Rating: / 5